Getting carried away ...

I'll start by explaining the big blog silence that's prevailed for the past couple of weeks: I was on hols - hurray - and very lovely and inspiring they were too. So inspiring in fact, that I've started a landscape painting, which is a bit of a departure from my usual themes (more about this in a future post).


Since I returned home, however, I've also spent time in the studio working on two paintings I started before my holiday. As quite a few people had said they found the work-in-progress photos of the Pegasus canvas interesting, I made an effort to take a few WIP photos of these two early on. Unfortunately, I got a bit carried away and didn't remember to take any more until the "nearing completion" stage. Anyway, here are the photos of the one canvas which I've now completed and which will be coming with me to the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square (Shrewsbury) on Saturday, 13 June.

Comments