Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Greeting cards

Greeting cards are a great way of thanking, congratulating or simply keeping in touch with friends, and also of getting art seen by lots of people. I produce a very large range of cards of my own work, which are available direct from me and at various locations:
  • Jemima's Kitchen in Church Stretton, 
  • Glyn Wylfa Cafe, Chirk,
  • The Gallery at Number 3, Ellesmere
  • The Chester Standard Office, Chester
I can't think of anywhere else at the moment - I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

I also custom-print cards for various people, in particular a veterinary practice and people who have commissioned work from me in the past.

So if you'd like some cards - personalised or otherwise - don't hesitate to get in touch!








4 comments:

  1. i like the pig especially. The paper and print quality look great. Do you print them yourself, Louise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I print most myself, but do have a few lines that a local printer produced for me.

      Delete
    2. They look really good. Best of luck with them.

      Delete