The business of art


Fortunately, my review of the previous day's work was positive [see last post], so on Tuesday I loaded the two abstracts produced over Easter onto my Artfinder shop.

The  couple of detail photos on the left are there to whet your appetite ... you can see more at:  https://www.artfinder.com/louise-diggle#/

Then, yesterday I delivered some original paintings and greeting cards to the Grosvenor Art Society Spring Exhibition at Upton-by-Chester Golf Club.

The private preview evening takes place tomorrow, and the exhibition is then open to the public from Saturday, 7 April until Sunday, 14 April, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is free and there is art (originals, prints and greeting cards) to suit all tastes and budgets. Here's the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1787680574874444/

I've spent much of today sorting, printing and packing giclée prints to present at a meeting tomorrow. Hopefully they will soon be available alongside my greeting cards which the venue already stocks - but more about that another time!

But now, having done business-type stuff for the past couple of days, I'm dying to get arting again ... and there's a large canvas with some colour on awaiting me. Looking forward to the weekend!

Comments