Not my alter ego...

Limited edition prints on canvas at Caffi Wylfa
... and no relation either, but last Saturday I was delighted to meet up with Louise Diggle, plein air artist. Yes - there are two Louise Diggle artists in the UK (lucky UK!). We even discovered that we're both left-handed. And both like scones. Where do the similarities end, you may ask ... well, about there actually. London Louise is tall and dark, while I'm short and fair, she's a southerner, I'm a northerner ...

We met at Caffi Wylfa, where I have an exhibition at the moment, and had a lovely and engrossing arty chat over tea and scones.

While I'm on the subject, my exhibition at Caffi Wylfa (http://www.glynwylfa.co.uk/caffi-wylfa/) runs until 10 October, and I will be adding new work as items sell (one painting has already gone to a new home). At present, there is a mix of original paintings and prints, mainly featuring local scenes and animals.

As always, a range of my greeting cards and prints in mounts is also available at Caffi Wylfa.

Prints on canvas at Caffi Wylfa
Louise Diggle x 2


If you'd like to see London Louise's work, check out her website at https://www.louisediggle.com/. I'm hoping to get down to her solo exhibition in September.



Comments