Christmas is coming

I had intended to do a proper post today but I am in too much of a last-minute rush getting ready for "Christmas in Much Wenlock" tomorrow. This is advertised as a Traditional Christmas Fair, with lots to see and do, including Father Christmas, donkey rides, music, a lantern procession and carols in the Square. I am told the atmosphere is fantastic. The event kicks off at 10.00 a.m. and finishes at approx. 5.30 p.m.

There are lots of Christmas shopping opportunities too, with arts and crafts on sale in a marquee, Priory Hall and individual stalls outdoors. I will be in the Priory Hall, so hopefully I won't get as cold as we all did last Sunday in the Guildhall!

If you are short on ideas for Christmas presents or simply want a great day out, please come and see us.

Comments