Spring is sprung ...

the grass is riz, I wonder where the art fair is ...

Well, tomorrow, there's a fair in aid of Cancer Research UK at the Orthopaedic Hospital in Gobowen, starting at 10 a.m. In addition to my wares, also available will be: home-made cakes, hand-decorated glassware, tombola and books, and more besides.

Then on Saturday, there's an art and craft fair at the Victoria Hall, High Street, Broseley, running from 10.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. I haven't done this fair before but have heard good reports so I'm looking forward to it.

And on Sunday, it's Lambing Day at the Walford Campus of Walford & North Shropshire College, Baschurch. This is an event for all the family, and includes an arts and crafts fair, open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Needless to say, I will be attending all three events, showcasing a lot of recent work - some of which still has the varnish drying as I speak - plus my huge range of greeting cards and fine-art prints. It will be a busy few days!

Signing off until I recover some time next week ...

Comments