I have not gone away!

I may not have posted for a while but I haven't abandoned my blog. Nor have I been slacking - it's just I don't have much to show for my efforts: I am working on a few commissions which I can't show here until the final recipients have seen them. The commissions interrupted my linocut printing so I have no finished prints to show either.

Otherwise, I have a number of paintings in progress: sheep, horse, cows (!) ... but nothing finished, though they should be by Saturday, 13 February when I will be at the Made in Shropshire Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury. It's the day before Valentine's Day, so a tip for you men out there: women love paintings of cows, pigs, hens .... Think about  it!

This Wednesday, I will be doing a demo of painting in acrylic for the Bridgnorth & District Arts Society, so time has also been spent preparing staged paintings for that. I'm looking forward to it!

In between times, I have been doing a few pen and ink drawings and one is pictured here. 
 
Back to the easel ...

Comments