Grrrr....

Feeling grumpy: I hate housework but the state of my studio has forced me to act: mess has built up everywhere so here I am sorting and tidying canvases (painted and unpainted), putting away paints, brushes, primer, mediums and a host of miscellaneous other materials, sorting paperwork, cards and various accumulated rubbish, sweeping up dust, cat fur and bits from the floor, and generally attempting to get properly organised. And no, I don't get a feeling of satisfaction when it's done - just relief that the whole experience is over.

Once done however, I should make huge progress, working with a clear mind and renewed vigour ... roll on that moment!

The painting above is one I completed last week, inspired by a nest I discovered in Oban during my recent holiday, and is currently in the window display at SPACE in Ellesmere.

Bye for now.

Comments