SPACE is THE place

I will be keeping a low profile for a while as I have LOADS to do: commissions and work for forth-coming exhibitions as well as keeping my usual venues well provided.

My main usual venue is of course SPACE in Ellesmere, and SPACE will be exceedingly busy over the next few weeks: first there is Ellesmere Carnival this Saturday, 28 August; then the weekend of the 10th, 11th and 12th September will see the Ellesmere Boat Rally when over 50 boats are expected, many of them dressed in lights, bunting, flowers and other adornment. The whole of Ellesmere will be very lively both weekends and SPACE will be open on Sunday, 12 September in addition to its normal opening hours (i.e. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through to Saturday).

The photos here show some of my work in SPACE's window and also just one example from the huge range of locally made items available there.

Bye for now!

Comments