Ellesmere and Ludlow

Well, my limited edition canvas prints have only been available for 24 hours and only at SPACE, in Ellesmere, and one has sold already - hurray! Here's hoping it's the first of many.

Today, I set up my exhibition in the lovely restaurant at The Clive, Ludlow (http://www.theclive.co.uk/). Further information about this bar, restaurant and hotel can be found on my "Links" page. Anyway, I remembered to take all my paintings with me but managed to forget my camera (doh!), so the photo here is rather poor quality as it was taken using my Blackberry. You'll just have to go there and see for yourselves! You could combine it, as I do, with a visit to the Ludlow Food Centre which is just next door.

Tired now and another busy day tomorrow, so goodnight blog-readers.

Comments