Update

I have just added a couple of paintings to my "Gallery" page so check it out!

Incidentally, if any of you out there (for example, the person I spoke to today at SPACE) see a painting on this blog that you are interested in but would like to see "in the flesh" before deciding on whether or not to purchase, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. In many cases, I could take the painting to SPACE in Ellesmere and hang it there so you could consider it at your leisure and make your decision without me hovering over you.

This Saturday, I will be at the Chirk Bank Autumn Fair, in the Chirk Bank Chapel School Room from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in aid of the Chirk Bank Community Group and the Chirk Bank Chapel. It is not a big event, but admission is free and the various stalls include cakes, bran tub (I think that's a sort of lucky dip) and face-painting.

Goodnight.

Comments