New project

Well, I've been talking about a slightly new direction in my art for a while and I have now completed the first painting in a series of portraits of a lovely young girl. Here it is and I hope you like it. 
This and one other painting are intended for the "Shropshire Lad" exhibition in May (dates on the "Dates in my Diary" page). A third painting, more modern in style, will be going to SPACE in due course. I've thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of this series of paintings and hope to continue with portraits of humans, though I won't be abandoning my usual subject matter.

Back to work ....

Comments

  1. Well Louise, you've clearly carved yourself a niche with the livestock paintings, but must say - this is quite impressive .. a new direction that could lead anywhere, nice stuff, looking forward to more .. KW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - great to get feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment