Uninspired

OK - I'm uninspired about what to write here, but that's only because I am super-inspired with painting and drawing at the moment: I've got several paintings in acrylic under way, including a just-completed painting of a (naturally) happy pig for a run of limited edition prints, and also some pen and ink drawings and daft watercolour sketches of animals, which are soon to have their own page on this blog.

I'm going to be (gardening and) painting all weekend so hope to have lots to show over the next couple of weeks. All of it is destined for my forthcoming exhibitions at the Heritage Centre in Oswestry, The Clive in Ludlow, The Housman Exhibition in Ford, for SPACE in Ellesmere and for the MiS Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury; so got lots more to do then - I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Goodnight!

Comments