Wanted!

I'm sorry and upset to report that two of my paintings were stolen recently, not from me personally but from the venue where they were on display.

The two paintings concerned are shown in this post.

Both are acrylics on canvas.

However, there are two versions of the Hereford Bull painting and it is the one measuring 12 inches square which has been stolen; the smaller deep-edge canvas is a totally legitimate version.


If anyone has seen these paintings, been offered them for sale or has any other information about them or their whereabouts, do please get in touch with me.





Whilst I am on the subject, a couple of paintings were stolen from me a few years ago.

Again, they are shown here. The Barn painting is line and wash. The other painting is acrylic on board. Both are (or were, when stolen) in wooden frames.
I have produced and sold a number of small prints of the Barn painting and they are all totally legitimate; it is only the original which was stolen.


If you know where they are or if you have any information which may be helpful to their recovery, please do contact me.


 
Fingers crossed .....

Comments