Firing on all cylinders

After a slow start to the year, I am now back in my stride, working hard and loving it! So: I have completed a commission which I will show here soon once the client has seen it, I am working on a large painting in acrylic of a carthorse, I have been to life drawing and I have refreshed and topped up my exhibition at The Clive, near Ludlow.

This week, I tried something new in life drawing: I used black paper (this, of course, had nothing to do with the fact that I forgot that I had run out of my usual paper and had to rush into a well-known high street stationer's and get whatever was available!). Once I got the hang of it, I very much enjoyed working with pastel on black paper so I shall be repeating the experience. One of my efforts shown here.

Goodnight!

Comments