Great Witley Church

Do you know Great Witley Church? I didn't until a few weeks ago; it is Britain's finest baroque church and is really spectacular - and well worth a visit. Even more spectacularly, it holds an art and craft exhibition over the bank holiday weekend, including some of my work. Following the private viewing on Friday evening, the exhibition will be open to all from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Saturday through to Monday, 24 to 26 August. I and other artists and designer-makers will be in attendance some of the time, as will church stewards, so come and meet us, and be amazed!

With the Garden Tea Rooms about 100 metres away (which I can recommend), this would be a fantastic day out. For more information about the church and exhibition, please click on this link: Great Witley Church. I hope you can make it!

Comments