Watercolour classes

Apologies for the long silence; no, I haven't been on holiday, just been busy behind the scenes, organising exhibitions, entering competitions (OK - competition), checking out venues, trying out new art ideas and collecting subject matter for paintings - to name but a few of the tasks I've tackled in recent weeks.

With regard to competitions, I have entered two canvases in the annual art competition at the Oswestry Visitor & Exhibition Centre. As usual, there is a Viewers' Choice prize so - in line with previous years - I'd be very grateful if you would trot on down there, have a browse and vote for my paintings. Please. Thank you!

In other news: I have often been asked whether I give watercolour tuition and as from October I do! Sarah Hopper (of Ferndell B&B) and I have joined forces to provide watercolour classes which will be held on the first Wednesday of the month, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Ferndell in Shrewsbury. All materials will be provided, lunch is included as is a glass of prosecco, tea and coffee (cake too I think). I will be responsible for the tuition and Sarah for the food and drink. The group will be kept small - just six people - so everyone will get plenty of individual attention. The all-inclusive cost is £75 - a lovely treat for any aspiring artist. Gift vouchers are available. For more information, don't hesitate to contact me or Sarah, or to book please contact Sarah on 01743 344949 or 0785 4492874.

More news coming up soon ....

Comments