Sunlight and shadows

I'm just loving this spring weather ... and sunshine on water inspired this latest painting "Following the sparkle".  Unfortunately, the camera is not loving it and I can't get a very good photo, so here's a detail too to help.

This afternoon will be mainly studio time - back to my large commission. And tomorrow, I'll be out gathering material and inspiration for more new work.

A number of people have enquired about large prints of the originals they see at my exhibitions and events. This hasn't been possible so far - but it is now, so watch this space for information on the what, when and where.

In the meantime, if you're interested in a print of any of my paintings, do let me know - it will help guide my choices.

My first large prints (60 cm x 60 cm) should be ready for my next outing: the Made in Shropshire Fair in The Square, Shrewsbury, on 9 May.

Comments