Rushing around


Friday was a busy art day: a delivery of my greeting cards to Write Here - an independent shop in Shrewsbury which sells art materials, pens, greetings cards and gifts (Write Here Of Shrewsbury), some collograph prints to The Dotty Dog Gallery (The Dotty Dog Gallery) also in Shrewsbury, and then off to Chester for my stewarding stint at The Grosvenor Art Society's Autumn Exhibition at Upton Golf Club (Grosvenor Art Society Autumn Exhibition) - and still managed my Inktober (Inktober 2015) drawing before bedtime.

The links are all Facebook links, so apologies if you're not an fb-er.

You may think that I've been a bit quiet lately, but I have in fact been spending quite a lot of time putting work on my online shop, which you can see at Louise Diggle Artfinder Shop. Happy browsing!


Comments