Have I mentioned my shop?

You may have noticed that I'm not posting here as often as I used to, but that is because I am focussing my efforts on keeping my online shop up to date. If you're not aware of it, you can check it out at https://www.artfinder.com/louise-diggle.

I also put a lot of my work and work-in-progress on Facebook, where you can find me under "Louise Diggle Artist". And talking of Facebook, in October, I joined an FB event entitled "InkTober", which takes place every October. In it, artists take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day for the entire month. InkTober was created to improve drawing habits and has grown into a worldwide event with thousands of artists taking part every year. 

My daily drawings were for the most part done quickly, often late at night, and the subject was usually Zuko, my cat. 



Shown here are a few of my InkTober works. For the dolphins (which was a commission), I started with an under-drawing in pencil and then used Quink and a waterbrush. Otherwise, I just went straight in with any of the following: pigment liner, marker pen, gel pen, waterbrush.







Comments