The Interiors Shop

I'm happy to announce that my greeting cards and limited edition prints are now available at The Interiors Shop (https://theinteriorsshop.co.uk/interior-design) in Westminster Park, Chester, which is a treasure trove of all things interiors: glassware, cushions, rugs, furniture, kitchenalia, picture frames and loads more besides. There's a great mix of classic design and quirky contemporary items and I'm thrilled to see my wares (shown below) among them.

My (almost) famous card of Chester's very famous Eastgate Clock, £2.75 

All the cards currently available at The Interiors Shop (though more will be there soon), £2.75 each

"Cosmo" limited edition print from a drawing by me, framed, measuring 9 x 6¾ inches, £35 each

Two of my range of currently six limited edition prints on canvas - they measure 8 x 12 inches, are ¾ inch deep, and cost just £55

The full range of limited edition prints on canvas.

Comments