New Year - New Energy


I've been working hard behind the scenes recently. After a great time out walking and sketching over Christmas and New Year, I knuckled down to some admin work: topping up an ongoing exhibition (due to sales – hurray!), planning exhibitions in 2020, visiting existing and potential new outlets for my greeting cards, and getting stuck into the graft of updating, organising and adding new work to my online gallery and social networks. 

On Christmas Day, the weather was beautiful. One of my sketches from that day's walk.

I did, however, still manage to get a bit of urban sketching done (brrr!), plus some studio work (to be shown in a future post).

I got VERY cold sketching this outside in Llangollen

Refuge - sketching while getting warm again

Another quick doodle

If you follow me online, here, on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Artfinder, therefore, you’ll see that I’ve updated them all to a greater or lesser degree, in an effort to provide a better overview of my arty activities and output. I also intend to keep this effort going and to write on this blog more often .... though I seem to remember saying that before (many times!).

Comments