#artistsupportpledge

I don't feel I can say anything new to the whole coronavirus situation so I'm not going to try. However, since like many other self-employed people, I currently have no income, I have joined an initiative - the Artist Support Pledge - that I discovered on Instagram; it was devised by artist Matthew Burrows to help and unite artists and possibly to alleviate some of the stress we are going through in these tough times.


"Weathered"
I quote: "The concept is a simple one. You post images of your work to sell for no more than £200 each (not including shipping). Anyone can then buy the work. Every time you reach £1000 of sales you pledge to buy another artist's work for £200."
I therefore pledge that if I am fortunate enough to reach £1000 in sales, I will purchase a work by another artist for £200. 

I will post my work here and on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/louise.diggle.artist/). I am starting with the two paintings shown in this post. They are in acrylics and mixed media on panel, and are inspired by the Ceiriog Valley close to my home. They measure 8 inches square and are priced at £150 each. If you'd like further details, please contact me either by leaving a comment on this post, by text (07908664471) or by e-mail (louisediggle@gmail.com).
"Ceiriog Valley"
#artistsupportartists #ceiriogvalley #louisediggleartist #louisediggle

Comments