More #artistsupportpledge

Dappled Light
If you saw my last post, you'll know what the #artistsupportpledge is, but if you didn't you may not. So here's an explanation: it is an initiative devised by artist Matthew Burrows to help and unite artists and possibly to alleviate some of the stress we are going through in these tough times.
Dappled Light

I quote: "The concept is a simple one. You post images of your work to sell for no more than £200 each (not including shipping). Anyone can then buy the work. Every time you reach £1000 of sales you pledge to buy another artist's work for £200."

I therefore pledge that if I am fortunate enough to reach £1000 in sales, I will purchase a work by another artist for £200. 

Under the Viaduct



Under the Viaduct
I will post my work here and on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/louise.diggle.artist/). I kicked off with the two paintings in my previous post, and am continuing with the two shown here. These two (Dappled Light and Under the Viaduct) are in acrylics on panel, are framed but not behind glass, and are ready to hang. The paintings measure 6½ x 9 inches, the outer dimensions of the frames are 10 x 12½ inches, and they are priced at £80 each. 

If you'd like further details, please contact me either by leaving a comment on this post, by text (07908664471) or by e-mail (louisediggle@gmail.com).

Comments