No urban sketching

Well, obviously not at the moment, but instead I planned to draw from my garden once warmer weather arrived. Saturday was wonderful but I took advantage of the sunshine by going walking in the countryside, as I'm fortunate in living close to some barely visited landscapes. Although sketching on my walks has not been possible in view of the lockdown, just being out there provides inspiration for my studio work.

And talking of my studio work, here is a quick round-up of my recent paintings inspired by Offa's Dyke and the Ceiriog Valley. They are in acrylics and mixed media and are for sale, all priced at £200 or less. Message or e-mail me for details and availability.

"Offa's Dyke" - 10 inches square
"Uphill Path" - 10 inches square
Across the Valley - 10 inches square SOLD
"Ancient Ways" - 8 inches square
"Weathered" - 8 inches square
"Trees" - 8 inches square
"Tracery" - 8 inches square
"Above Llangollen" - 8 inches square
Finally, my usual sign-off these days: keep safe!

Comments