Monday evening

Since my last post, I have been busy ...

busy...









busy...
completing these and other paintings too which I started over the past couple of weeks. They are all small canvases of farm animals. I won't be doing any more for the time being as I will be tidying my studio (which looks like a tornado has hit it) and concentrating on a couple of commissions next - more about them in a future post.

The Christmas Fair at The Last Inn, Hengoed, in aid of Cancer Research was a successful event. Organiser Annie Kerr picked the venue well: it was the lap of luxury as far as fairs go, being warm and comfortable, with a plentiful supply of coffee, mince pies and mulled wine. Cards of local views, such as Chirk Castle and Dinas Bran shown here, proved very popular.

My next outing is the market at the Guildhall in Much Wenlock next Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fingers crossed that the weather is kind ....

Comments