Nearly the weekend ...

... and I have started but not completed a number of canvases. I hope to have a few scans of them on my blog next week.

Yesterday evening was the Grand Opening of SPACE in Ellesmere. SPACE is a wonderful shop which has actually been open for business since the summer and has a great selection of locally produced goods: original art and prints, decorative glassware, sculptures, jewellery, wooden items, textile products such as cushions and much more besides. If you are wondering what to get friends and relations for Christmas, you are bound to find something there - give it a try! I personally have several original paintings there, plus a number of prints of my work. It was great to meet some of the other artists and designer-producers there last night.

This Saturday, I have a stall at a Cancer Research UK Christmas Fair being held at The Last Inn, Hengoed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. I will have my usual range there: original art, fine-art prints and cards, including Christmas cards - here are a couple of examples.

Comments