Recent work - animals in acrylic

I have been producing a lot of new work this summer and autumn, focussing mainly on farm animals.

Since visiting Scotland in June, I have completed a series of paintings in acrylic of highland cattle. They are very appealing beasts and the paintings have sold almost as soon as I finished them, but my latest ones can be seen
now at: SPACE in Ellesmere
and soon at: The Fox Inn, Oswestry.


After the highland cattle, I turned my attention to hens and bantams who strike wonderful poses. The paintings will soon be hanging at: The Fox Inn, Oswestry,
and I will also have at least two canvases with me at the Made in Shropshire market on The Square in the centre of Shrewsbury this Saturday.



This week I have been working on smaller canvases of cows and sheep and will be bringing them to the Made in Shropshire market on Saturday.



Comments