Full of the joys of spring

Time has flown by since I last posted. In the meantime I have set up an exhibition of my work at the Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre, running until 25 April. Entitled "From the towpath", it includes mainly paintings of farm animals and canal scenes, and apparently has gone down very well among visitors, with two paintings sold already and a few enquiries in the pipeline.

Easter weekend is a busy time: tomorrow (Saturday) is the Fair in the Square in Shrewsbury, and on Sunday it is our first fair of the year in The Guildhall, Much Wenlock, which is a lovely venue and has a wonderfully fun and friendly atmosphere.

I'm looking forward to both events as I am really excited about my new work which I'm bringing along. If the paintings evoke anywhere near as much pleasure in viewers as I felt when I completed them, they are a success!

Comments