SPACE in Ellesmere

There was a power cut here today so I abandoned my easel, packed up some new paintings, and headed off to SPACE in Ellesmere with them, where I enjoyed a coffee with Dee, the manageress there. She keeps the shop / gallery looking great: a huge range of paintings, photographs, pottery, glassware, jewellery, sculptures, treen and more besides, all beautifully displayed. I love having a good browse around. And the adjoining exhibition room is currently filled with traditional-style watercolours by a group of local artists.

This afternoon, I was back in the studio where I am still focussing on commissions and new work and so have no further fairs this month. However, as I complete it, new work will be going out to my usual venues (listed in the sidebar on the left under "Where you can see my work"). 

Comments