The good news and the bad

Good news: I won First Prize in the People's Choice at the Heritage Centre Art Competition in Oswestry so a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to go and vote for my paintings!

More good news: my exhibition at The White Horse, Pulverbatch, is now in place, so why not go out that way and have a lovely walk followed by a delicious meal in the pub while taking a look at my work.

Yet more good news: today I will be setting up my exhibition at The Guildhall, Much Wenlock, to run until the end of October. Much Wenlock is a beautiful little town and The Guildhall is a very interesting old building - find out more at: http://www.muchwenlockguide.info/town-council/town-council-guildhall.shtml.

Bad news: I won't be at The Fair in the Square on Saturday, 9 October. I have a stubborn chest infection and don't think standing outside all day would be advisable, and I'm coughing, wheezing and spluttering so can't imagine anyone would thank me for being there anyway!

Instead I'll be working away in the studio completing some commissions and preparing for my exhibitions and fairs in November and December, so new work should be appearing here soon. Bye for now.

Comments