Brrrrrrr...

Well, this weekend is the last push before Christmas. This evening, I will be in the warmth of Ferndell B&B in Shrewsbury, a beautiful and spacious Victorian house, which is holding its annual Art Exhibition in aid of Severn Hospice. Work by various artists (including me) will be on view as well as competition-winning artwork and photography from Shrewsbury High School and Concorde College - for more details see http://www.ferndellbandb.co.uk/. The event runs from 7 to 9 pm, and mulled wine and mince pies will be on offer. It all sounds lovely.

However, I will then be rushing home as it is an early start for me on Saturday, when I will be at the Christmas Market in The Square in Shrewsbury, from 10 am until 7 pm. Don't think there's any chance of a heat wave before then so it'll a long cold day - but hopefully a busy one.

Comments