Competition time

Well, that was a busy weekend: two days in Ludlow - I was a shadow of my former self yesterday but am gradually recovering now. Thanks to all those who visited my stall - I met some lovely people this weekend.

It's that time of year again: the Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre Art Competition. I have submitted two paintings, shown here, and all entries are on display from now through to the end of September. Judges will award prizes for their top three, but YOU can also vote for your favourites, so if you like my work, please go and vote for me (and of course, if you don't, vote for me anyway) - and please spread the word too!

My studio is in total disarray so I have some serious sorting and tidying to do before I get to work on the previously announced series (I hope) of paintings of bullocks - better get going....

Comments