There at last!

And by "there", I mean The Nags Head, Garthmyl (near Welshpool), which has been undergoing a massive and very stylish refurbishment. I was lucky enough to be asked to display my work there and it is an ideal setting for it; this has been part of the motivation behind my recent productivity (it's a large building!).

I spent the afternoon there today, hanging my paintings, drawings and prints amid the the hustle and bustle of the final push for the big opening this Wednesday evening. More details will soon appear on the "Links" page of this blog.

Having mopped my brow and heaved a sigh of relief, I am now keen to get out and about with my camera and sketching kit, seeking out new material to commit to the new canvases I bought yesterday. Can't wait!

A glass of wine and an early night for me, I think - goodnight!

Comments