I repeat .....

Well, it's that time of year again, when I trot off down to The Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre to enter two of my paintings in the Oswestry and Shropshire Art Competition. My two entries are shown in this post.









There are two types of award in this competition: those decided by the judges, and those decided by YOU, yes you out there, the Viewer's Choice Prizes. So, as in previous years, I would urge you to take yourself down to the exhibition - which runs from 30 July through to 28 September - and, if you like my work, please vote for me, and if you don't like my work, please vote for me anyway!

Comments

  1. Does this site have a page on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on Facebook and allow subscribers but have no separate Facebook page for my work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment