It's been too long!

Helloooo - are you still there???? I realise I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front, but behind the scenes I have been keeping busy. Nearly three weeks ago was the "Rodin's Studio" day. I only had time to go to the afternoon session, which I really enjoyed, so have made a mental note to ensure I manage the whole day next time. A few of my sketches from the day adorn this post.

I have a number of exhibitions and shows coming up so I have a big workload at the moment. However, I have been out to The Nag's Head (at Garthmyl, between Newtown and Welshpool) and updated the work on show there. I'm planning to get out there again very soon with some more new canvases in a new style.

On Tuesday, I set up an exhibition at the Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre. As everything is in the display cabinets on the ground floor this time, it comprises small watercolours, prints and greeting cards - not just animals, but local and not-so-local scenes too.

And talking of the Oswestry Visitor and Exhibition Centre: the Oswestry and Shropshire Art Competition is still running there (on the first floor) so there's still time to vote for my two canvases (shown in a previous post).




Well it's back to work for me now: a large canvas of a cat - very engrossing and enjoyable!

Comments