Just in case

There's no getting away from it: it's THAT time of year when getting gifts and cards is high on the agenda. Well, it may have escaped your notice that you can order my paintings, drawings, prints and cards simply by calling me on 01691 773014 or 07908 664471 as I can take credit and debit card payments by phone. (I can't guarantee that I will always be there but you can leave a message on my mobile number or you can e-mail me and I will call you back.)

I have added a new page to this blog, called "Greeting Cards". So take a look at the list on the right, just under the "Home" page. Cards will constantly be added to it but if you want a particular image of mine you have seen on this blog or elsewhere and want a card of it, don't hesitate to contact me to see if a card is available. I can also custom print messages (addresses, greetings etc.) inside cards.

Comments