Shrewsbury Open Studios (again)

Just two weeks to go until Shrewsbury Open Studios starts: a walking trail around the lovely town of Shrewsbury, stopping off at studios where you can see artists and designer-makers at work and browse their exhibitions.

As previously reported, I will be at Ferndell B&B with artist Roger Keeling. For those visiting English Bridge Workshops (also taking part in Open Studios), Ferndell B&B is just a short walk away with the Peach Tree Restaurant and Bar a convenient refreshment point en route - just follow the yellow balloons!

For those of you who are on Facebook, I have created an event - check it out: "Louise and Roger @ Shrewsbury Open Studios" or follow the link from my Facebook page - and feel free to "Join" and to "Share".

Despite having lots to do in preparation for Open Studios, I managed to find time to go to life drawing this week; shown here is one of my sketches from the evening.

Comments