Same old, same old....

Puzzle one afternoon when the light was just beautiful, but got a puncture and had to walk home (yes, I had a spare inner tube with me, but my mountain bike was so muddy from the canal towpath that I didn't want to start messing around with it in the very chilly weather). So that was a lost afternoon. 
I'm afraid it's more life drawing - again . . . I was hoping to at least start something horsy this week, so I cycled out to see the gorgeous

Anyway, I'll almost definitely have something architectural / urban to post soon, and in the meantime here are some photos of this week's life drawing output. The sketches on white paper are 5-minute warm-ups, the one on the brown background was a 10-minute pose and that on blue a 20-minute one.

P.S. I've updated some of the other pages of this blog, so why not take a tour . . .

Comments