Go on - have a go!

After a couple of weeks absence, I made it to life drawing on Tuesday evening, so here are a few of the drawings I produced.

And while I'm on the subject: the sessions are held at The Hive in Shrewsbury (5 Belmont - SY1 1TE), from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., for a price of £8. People of all ages and all abilities attend. You need to bring your own materials, although Dave (who runs the classes) usually has some paper for sale at very reasonable prices. The sessions are not tutored, though if you wanted advice, someone would be sure help. It's all very friendly and relaxed, there's no pressure to show your work to others, and some of us go to The Nag's Head on Wyle Cop afterwards for a beer and a chat.

Tempted? To see some examples of work by the life drawers, join the Facebook group: Shrewsbury Life Drawing. Alternatively, you can get in touch with me. Although I have nothing to do with the running of the sessions, I have been attending them for over three years now so would be happy to help.


Comments