Where did that go?

The past week has gone by in a flash - I couldn't believe it was eight days since my last post.

In the intervening time, I went to life drawing:


made a card delivery to The Interiors Shop in Chester (https://theinteriorsshop.co.uk/) and drew the reindeer statue at the entrance, welcoming people in:
and then it was off to Cambridgeshire for a family celebration, ending in Frankie & Benny's where I managed a very quick sketch before the food arrived:
And at the weekend, I went back to Gorton Monastery with a few of the Manchester Urban Sketchers. We were there not long ago and our work proved so popular with the monastery that we were invited back. It is a very unusual place with an amazing atmosphere - check it out at www.themonastery.co.uk and in my video clip below. It is of course now decked out for Christmas: 



 and I sat in the nave and listened to live harp music while I worked:

 


Comments