Grosvenor Art Society

I forgot to announce the Grosvenor Art Society's Spring Exhibition which started last Saturday! Luckily it continues over this weekend too so you're not too late.

It's at Upton Golf Club (CH2 1EE) and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Over 400 paintings are on display, they are all for sale at prices to suit all pockets, admission is free, as is parking, and refreshments are available in the bar. I think that about covers it ... oh, and I have four framed paintings and three life drawings plus greeting cards in the exhibition. I'm stewarding there this afternoon, and chances are that I'll take the opportunity to have a bit of a sketch there too. Say hello if you call by!

Talking of sketching, here's a couple of urban sketches from earlier this week:














Have a great weekend!

Comments