Slow recovery

Well, it's been quite some time since my last post, and for good reason: I have had a very painful back problem which now (thankfully) is getting better. Despite my limited movement, I have managed to get out sketching but have been sitting at the computer as little as possible over recent weeks.

Now that I'm firing on (almost) all cylinders again, I've put together a round-up of my sketches over the past few weeks. Enjoy and (hopefully) feel inspired - drawing outdoors or wherever you happen to be is great fun!
Victoria Baths, Manchester







The important preparatory coffee

Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury



Berriew
 

Berriew

Quick sketch - waiting for train in Chirk

Manchester - Bridgewater Canal



Conwy

Ice-cream eaters - Conwy




Kiosk - Conwy

 


Churchyard entrance - Bangor-on-Dee

Lunchtime at The Royal Oak, Bangor-on-Dee

Comments