Local hero

During this lockdown, my usual outlets are of course closed, and my exhibitions, demos and workshops cancelled, but I am continuing to sell online. I am obeying the lockdown rules and, like so many others, have nothing but admiration for our NHS and key workers, yet feel pretty useless myself. So I thought about how I could help - albeit in a very small way - and this is what I came up with:

Peter Harling, a friend of mine, is a dental technician, who has decided to help by providing much-needed face shields and ear protectors. His Chirk-based company have been 3D printing face shields and PPE for the past 3 weeks and have almost exhausted all their stock and donations of 3D liquid. They are doing an amazing job and making daily deliveries to care homes, hospitals and the police.
I think this is a wonderful effort by him, and see on Facebook how grateful the recipients are for his help. To support Peter, therefore, I am going to donate £1 from every greeting card I sell to his initiative. You can see most of my cards on the Greeting Cards page of this blog and I will be adding more of my cards soon.

The square cards and the Eastgate Clock cards are £2.50 each, and the rectangular ones are £2.00 each. P&p is £1.00 or free for all orders over £10. If you are within cycling distance, I will drop off any orders free of charge on a bike ride. Please contact me either by commenting at the bottom of this post or the Greeting Cards page, or by e-mailing me at: louisediggle@gmail.com

Keep safe!

Comments