Studio days ... and days ... and days

The lockdown continues and so does my work in the studio. I'm relying heavily on the impressions gained during my almost daily (permitted) run / walk / bike ride together with sketches from last spring and summer. This combination seems to work well for me as I feel I have plenty of material for more paintings. I would dearly love to get out sketching along Offa's Dyke, to the Berwyns and along the Ceiriog Valley though ... but I'm not of course, I'm abiding by the principle: Stay home, Protect the NHS, Save lives.

Here are my two latest paintings in the #artistsupportpledge (details of which you can find in my previous posts):

"Ancient Ways 01", 10 inches square, #acrylic and #mixedmedia on panel, £200 + p&p. Please DM me for availability and details.
 


 £200 + p&p. Please DM me for availability and details. This one has sold.

Stay safe, everyone!

Comments